- 30 ml Cranberry Pear or Green Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- Zested Lime
- 44 ml Gin or Vodka (We like to use local distillers like Deep Cove Brewery in North Vancouver or the Schramm Pemberton Distillery)
- 15 ml Honey Syrup
- 1 Bottle of Tonic
- Sprig of Rosemary for Cranberry Pear
- Sprig of Mint for Green Apple
- Mix vinegar, alcohol and honey syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. If you have never made simple honey, it is very simple! Mix equal parts honey and water and heat until the honey melts into the water, then refrigerate until cool. You can increase the richness of the syrup by simply adding more honey to the hot water.
- Pour mixture into a glass.
- Add zested lime
- Top with tonic water
- Put the mint or rosemary on the palm of one hand and clap hands together. Add the herb to the glass.
- Consume until the leaves outside turn from green to red. Then keep at it till the trees grow more green leaves.