- 1.5 teaspoons Lime Juice
- Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Coconut White Balsamic (1:1 ratio with olive oil)
- Mixed Veggies
- If you ever have a selection of vegetables going begging in your refrigerator, here’s a way to use them up that’s really good for you and quite tasty.
- Using your food processor shred your vegetables – I used broccoli, cabbage, zucchini, carrots, celery, yellow beet and turnip.
- The main ingredient that you just can’t do without is one whole apple, also shredded.
- Once you have all your vegetables and an apple ready prepare your dressing.
- In this recipe I used Coconut Balsamic Vinegar and Herbes de Provence Oil in 1:1 proportions. Mix dressing with salad. Prior to serving add a t1-2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice.