- 2 lbs Ground Beef/ Veal/ Lamb
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1-1.5 tablespoon of White Truffle Oil, depending on desired strength
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Chili or Cayenne for spice
- Add one egg and 1/2 cup bread crumb for binding agent, if necessary.
- Turn BBQ on to medium-high heat
- Place raw beef/ Veal/ Lamb in bowl.
- Add Cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, truffle oil, green onion, garlic, salt and pepper
- Mix ingredients, making sure that oil and spices are evenly dispersed.
- Roll and press into patties of desired size.
- Place burger patties on BBQ and cook on medium-high heat for 4 minutes on each side for medium rare, and 6 minutes per size for well done.